- Self-update module is updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later required.
- 64 bits only.
- Runs as 64 bits. Intel only.
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan Compatible.
- Added auto-update support
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization. Thanks to Marcelo Schiessl
- OS X 10.7 Lion compatible
- Fixed a crash on launch on Mac OS X 10.5. Thanks to Hervé Cabaud for the bug report
Improved OpenDocument conversion. Revert to
htlatex filename "xhtml,ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo" -interaction=batchmodeonly for the conversion to openDocument.
- Added support for saving the user interface settings and the custom parameters in the Expert tab. Thanks to Herb Schulz for his feedback.
- Added Italian localization.Thanks to Valentin
- Improved temp file management
- Fixed a bug with the help localizations
- Improved reliability when multiple TeX4ht installations are encountered
Improved OpenDocument conversion. Both
htlatex filename "xhtml,ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo" -interaction=batchmodeand
mk4ht oolatex filenameare used for the conversion to openDocument. Thanks to Shahriar Anwar for his feedback and bug reports
Improved OpenDocument conversion.
mk4ht oolatex filenameis now used for the conversion to openDocument. Thanks to Stefan Xenakis for his feedback and bug reports
- Improved OpenDocument conversion.
- Non-stop mode is used for the LaTeX compilation and SimpleTeX4ht will try to finish the conversion, regardless of errors. Thanks to Zolili Ndlela for his bug report
- An alert dialog is displayed if an error occured during the conversion
- Support accents, spaces and special characters in filename
- Help is updated
- Improved drag and drop functionality
- A progress indicator is displayed during the conversion
- Code improvement
- SimpleTeX4ht is released under the GNU General Public License Version 3
- Code improvement : Terminal.app is no more involved in the conversion
- "Delete extra files" option is not checked by default
- Added MathML output
- Added DocBook output
- Added DocBook + MathML output
- Added Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) output
- Added Text Encoding Initiative (TEI) + MathML output
- Improved Preferences Window
- Added drag-and-drop feature
- Added Preferences Window
- Improved "Do not close the Terminal" option
- Added "Keep process files" option. This option can be usefull if you need to do several compilations (example: for tables with \multicolumn entries). Thanks to Thomas Dye for his bug report
- Added "Do not close the Terminal" option. Thanks to Peter Dyballa for his suggestion.
- Added "Open in your browser" option
Added conversion to OpenDocument format (.odt).
htlatex filename "xhtml,ooffice" "ooffice/! -cmozhtf" "-coo"is used for the conversion to openDocument. Thanks to James Clawson for his contribution
- Improved detection of TeX4ht installation
- File selection doesn't show invisible files anymore
- Improved temporary files management
- Added conversion to OpenDocument format (.odt).
- Fixed a bug that sometimes occurred when TeX4ht was not installed
- Improved localizations
- Improved French, German and Spanish localizations
- Improved Leopard compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Minor code improvement
- Improved German localization. Thanks to Peter Dyballa
- Fixed a crash on launch. Thanks to Anestis Antoniadis for the bug report
- Runs natively on both Power PC and Intel based Macintosh computers
- Added a field in expert mode: options for the LaTeX compiler
- Improved Spanish help localization. Thanks to Ligia Camargo
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.4
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the application from quitting after the window is closed
- Added Help menu
- SimpleTeX4ht is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)
- Fixed a bug with a temporary file
- Added Expert tab for advanced settings. Thanks to Herb Schulz for his suggestion
- Improved code
- Fixed a bug to load a private configuration file
- Fixed a bug with bibliography references
- Added German Localization. Thanks to Rafa
- Added creator code
- Added Spanish localization. Thanks to Diego Irujo
- Fixed a bug when the file to convert was in the Home directory
- Quit Terminal after the compilation
- Added an indeterminate progress indicator
- Added XHTML option
- Display a dialog if TeX4ht is not present. Thanks to Denis Defreyne for his suggestion
- Serious Code improvement
- Fixed a serious Bug. Thanks to Denis Defreyne for his contribution
- Added Read Me file
- Added an option for create a new HTML page for each section of the LATEX file
- initial Mac OS X release